Special times require special handling
We are very pleased to welcome you at the ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Bremen!
Welcome, be our guest and enjoy your stay, which we would like to make as pleasant as possible under strict safety and hygiene conditions.
The measures of the ATLANTIC Hotels for a healthy coexistence in a new normality can be found here.
Due to the safety and hygiene regulations, changes and partly also restrictions had to be made in the hotel, about which we would like to inform you before your arrival:
- Covid-19: Please note that travelers from foreign risk areas (in Schleswig-Holstein also valid for guests from domestic risk areas) with a high incidence of corona infection will only be accommodated in a hotel if a medical certificate confirms that they have no infection. The required medical certificate "must be based on a molecular biological test that was performed no more than 48 hours prior to arrival" – thank you for your understanding!
- Overnight stays are only provided for necessary and expressly non-touristic purposes.
- Self-disclosure at check-in. Every guest staying overnight in a room has to leave his data at check-in, so that we can contact him in case of possible infections.
- Closed sauna and fitness area.
- For event requests, we will check individually whether you are subject to the permitted regulations of the Hanseatic City of Bremen (according to § 6 paragraph 3, meetings are permitted for the practice of the profession) and, if necessary, submit an offer.
- Breakfast is available in the restaurant alto in the form of a breakfast buffet from Mon-Fri from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and Sat-Sun from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- The restaurant alto is open for our house guests from Mon-Sun from 5 pm to 9 pm. An à la carte menu is available.
- Our restaurant alto is only accessible to our house guests. The ATLANTIC Bar remains closed due to official orders.
- When entering the restaurant, guest contacts are recorded digitally or manually.
- The restaurant is only occupied 50% to ensure a safety distance of 1.5 m to the next guest.
- Persons of one and a further household may dine together at one table.
We would like to point out that these measures are based on the Ordinance on Protection against New Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 of the Hanseatic City of Bremen and therefore no claim for price reduction or compensation exists.
ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Bremen