It is wonderful that we can be there for you and you for us!
Welcome – be our guest and enjoy your stay, which we will make as pleasant as possible under strict safety and hygiene conditions.
- In all necessary areas, ATLANTIC Hotels employees wear a protective mask – with a smile behind it.
- Distance markings in the public areas limit your zone of contact to other guests and to ATLANTIC Hotels employees.
- All public areas have sufficient disinfectant dispensers or wipes for ideal hygiene. Our hotels also have numerous facilities for washing your hands.
- For your protection and for the protection of our employees and other guests, we limit the contact with you to a minimum, while still displaying our hospitality for guests. As far as possible, we avoid contact during check-in and check-out and recommend contactless payment at reception or directly when you make your reservation on our website.
- As usual, we take care to ensure thorough cleaning of your rooms and the public areas. In addition, we recommend our Green Service if you stay for two nights or more. In this case, you forego the daily cleaning of your room.
- Our restaurants and kitchens strictly follow the hygiene requirements when preparing your food. We pay close attention to the specified minimum distance and are happy to serve your meals in the outdoor area of the restaurant, where possible. Of course, we also recommend contactless payment in our restaurants. Moreover, we have optimized our room service card for you and will be happy to provide you with contactless service directly in your room.
Covid-19 - "current information":
Travelling until April 18th, 2021 is only permitted for professional, medical or mandatory social-ethical purposes. Guests arriving from a foreign risk, high incidence or virus variant area are required to present a negative Corona test not older than 48 hours at check-in.
Travel information of the ATLANTIC Hotels
Last update: 31 March 2021
The ATLANTIC Hotels comply with the applicable federal government regulations on entry and quarantine regulations and follow the hygiene recommendations of the RKI (Robert-Koch-Institut). Current information for travelers entering from a risk area can be found here.
We do not accept any liability for the information on external sites.
The safety and health of our guests and employees always come first.
With this in mind, we are pleased to welcome you as our guest and thank you for your understanding and trust in our measures, which we will constantly review and update as part of our quality management.
Header © r.classen – shutterstock
Hygiene tips © designetcetera using Thaut Images – Adobe Stock